Art History Month: ft. Logan Coffey
October is National Arts & Humanities Month, which encourages everyone to appreciate art and explore the diverse cultures around us. Here at E3 we have an incredible art team that goes above and beyond to create art for clients. We will be highlighting a member from the team each week this month to show our appreciation. This week we are featuring Logan Coffey, our Graphic Designer.
Here is a little bit about Logan:
- What does a day to day look like for a designer?
- “It can be a variety of things, but I always start my day with coffee…and usually end it with one as well. Once I have my coffee, I start on emails and listing out my priority projects for the day, then grind the rest of the day.
- What is your favorite part of being a creative?
- “Being able to have the ability to make a mark on a space for people to see.”
- How did you know you wanted to be in a creative field?
- “Ever since I was young, I definitely knew when I started drawing in math class during lectures. “
- What is your favorite project you’ve been a part of?
- “Enjet, I like massive, environmental graphics that really give the space some pizazz.”
- What is something cool you’re looking forward to for the art team?
- “I’m looking forward to the growth of our young team. I feel like we have a lot to offer and we’re getting better every week.”
- What do you do to keep the creative thoughts flowing?
- “I listen to music and browse design sites.”
- Fun fact about yourself?
- “I’ve been to 44 states and 8 countries.”